Assalamualaikum and a very good evening :D
Well hey there, this is my second serious blog that I'll write. Erm actually, I wanted to improve my English writing so I just make this blog as a place to write what I think about. I don't think I'll express my negative feelings in this blog, but just to write for fun.
Well, erm.. Introduction ayte? Shaqir is the name. 19. Living in Seremban. Studies in Shah Alam. Well there's nothing great to be shared about me, but let's just say Alhamdulillah, Allah had given and always gives the best that I should get in my life.
The 19th chapter. I think this will be another tough year after the 17th chapter. 18th chapter is quite boring... but yeah, this chapter is important.
So like any other people, I'll write what my aim for this year and let's see wether I could achieve it or not
1. Ausmat ATAR 95
2. Spec Maths A ( well other subjects too, but I really like spec maths. hoho susah weh))
There are a lot of targets that I wanted to achieve but these two is the most highlighted things in this chapter of life, perhaps.
Yes, I'm a Muslim. I know the power to obtain it or not, lies in the decision of Allah. But before that, I always remind myself that...
Before it happens, let me tell myself " At this level, You have done a really good job ".
I know what I'm facing this year is hard, but it's possible. I'm just an ordinary guy. I'm no special.... but I know where I'm going for the time being. I should be studying. Seriously, at my level, you would understand why I really emphasis on this.
Writing this blog is also studying, as I try to get my momentum back on using my vocabs. Well I'll be facing my IELTS examination this coming April. So... Everything is vital now.
It's different from SPM.
So I'll just type whatever I believe necessary to share.
I blog to improve my English as well.
ReplyDeleteAnd reading helps too. I see that you found an interest in reading, which is good.
I am a reader myself and it really does help, not only to gain knowledge but also to improve our language skills.
It's good that you are finding ways to improve yourself.
Malays rarely do this.
I have more to say but I know how much you don't like it when people praise you so, there's that.
Hopefully you take this as a motivation for you to keep going on.
Good luck.