Never thought that I'll write here again. Some words need to be told as a reminder to myself. Just a self-checked , perhaps.
I've been doing a lot of things... and I have never put attempt to focus at least one.
Good in everything, Master of nothing.
That is what I am feeling right now.
The epiphany of being left behind, undeveloped and stagnant have occurred to me for the past six months. Painful? Yes.
Melancholy, I finally took some time to sit and ponder. I am clear of my purpose of life but my attitude was the same. Satisfying? Nope. Horrifying? Yes.
This constant fear overpower me of what I could be: a human being. I could endeavour life further, but I chose to remain still. I realised that I'm not changing but I chose to remain afraid of change.
Could this be a sense of success? Success shall not be conquered by fear, instead it should be influenced by opportunities.
I have chose to live everyone's dream but I have never chose to live what I dreamt of.
A dream to educate. A consistent dream. A satisfying dream.
The resurrection after constant failure.
No comments:
Post a Comment